My Proprietary Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
Do you have a hard time waking up early to cook breakfast before heading in to work? Is that cup of coffee you’re clutching the only thing making your morning tolerable? What if I told you that there was a way to enjoy a breakfast and that lifesaving coffee at the same time… all while only drinking between 250-450 calories? That’s right, I’m talking about a healthy breakfast smoothie that will satiate that morning hunger and get you that much-needed caffeine your body has become reliant on. Not to mention, you only need three to five minutes to prep the entire thing! If that sounds like a savior to your morning, then continue down the page for a simple healthy breakfast smoothie recipe that will change your life forever.
- A blender or magic bullet (magic bullet preferred)
- Two tablespoons of peanut butter
- One cup water or cold brew coffee
- A splash of milk or your favorite coffee creamer
- One cup of Ice (preferably crushed)
- Protein powder of your choice (Vanilla, Banana, or Snicker doodle tastes best!)
- Add ice, your choice of water or cold brew, and protein powder to your blender
- Blend for 15-20 seconds and remove the lid
- Add two tablespoons of peanut butter and a splash of milk or your favorite creamer
- Place the lid back on the blender and blend for another 20-30 seconds (This can be done longer if you do not have a great blender or crushed ice. The last thing you want is chunks of ice in your smoothie!)
- Remove lid once again, pour, and enjoy as you head off to work, practice, or whatever you may have going on that day!
- NOTE: If you want to make enough for the entire week and freeze it, all you need to do is multiply the ingredients by however many days of smoothie you need. Then, pour an even amount into whatever drinking containers you own that can be place din the freezer. Simply pull out and thaw when needed!
There you have it, an easy and healthy breakfast smoothie recipe that will satisfy and simplify your daily breakfast routine. One of my favorite things about this smoothie is that it can be made so many ways too. If you don’t want that milkshake type smoothie for breakfast, remove the ice and simply shake in a protein shaker. Want some additional coffee flavoring… use a mocha flavored protein powder. Not a fan of peanut butter? Replace with any other form of nut butter that you enjoy! Looking for a fruity flavor? Switch the cold brew to a refrigerated blonde coffee and add fresh fruit. This healthy breakfast smoothie recipe is extremely versatile and will 100% change your breakfast game for the better. So change that alarm from 6:00 AM to 5:55 AM and test out this awesome smoothie for yourself!